Unmute the Silence on Metastatic Breast Cancer Initiative
The Breast Cancer Foundation of Egypt launched Initiative “Unmute the Silence on Metastatic Breast Cancer” in January 2016
Improve the quality of life and reduce the pain of metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients.
1. Educate the community about the metastatic breast cancer MBC.
2. Improve the quality of life of patients on psychological, social and treatment levels and access to integrated care as well.
3. Train health personnel who are directly involved with breast cancer patients on how to communicate with patients.
4. Find solutions to the physical, social and therapeutic problems of patients.
5. Incorporation and dissemination of complementary therapies and psychotherapy and psychological support in all health institutions that deal with metastatic breast cancer patients.
6. Allocate more funds and technical assistance to breast cancer research projects and to engage patients in clinical trials.
7. Collect data and develop statistics to conduct activities that provide solutions and developments of issues related to metastatic breast cancer challenges and problems.
8. Network and cooperate with different entities to involve them in the development and implementation of solutions of problems of metastatic breast cancer patients.