• Bone pain and fracture
• Sever and persistent headache
• Shortness of breath
• abdominal bloating, pain, or swelling
• constant nausea, vomiting, or weight loss
• difficulty with urinating (either incontinence or not being able to go); this can be a sign that the nerves in your back are being pinched by a cancer
• numbness or weakness anywhere in your body and confusion
• a constant dry cough and chest pain
• loss of appetite
• jaundice (a yellow tinge to the skin an ...
If breast cancer is found in the lymph nodes, tests are done to check for metastasis. If symptoms suchas shortness of breath, chronic cough, weight loss or bone pain occur, they may be signs of MBC. Tests are then needed to confirm or rule out metastases.
The three main tests are
• A blood test to check for spread to the liver or bones
• Bone scans to test for spread to the bone
• X-ray/CT scans to test for spread to the chest, abdomen and liver
The Breast Cancer Foundation of Egypt is a non-profit organization registered with the Ministry of Social Solidarity 5840/2004. Over these 14 years, BCFE has been providing a high level of care and diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation services for women from different social and economic strata around Egypt. BCFE has also been promoting early detection guidelines.